Gizmo Oil Painting plugin Installation
Gizmo Oil Painting plugin requires the latest version of Adobe Photoshop in order to function properly. The minimum required version of Adobe Photoshop is v23.3.2. If you are using an older version of the software, please upgrade to the latest edition in order to use Gizmo Oil Painting.
Gizmo Oil Painting plugin will work only with ENGLISH version of Adobe Photoshop. For instructions on changing your Photoshop language to English please visit following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html
- Download the installation file and unzip it.
- Double-click the downloaded CCX file.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installer will open and ask you to confirm you wish to install.
- Click on "Install" button
- Click "OK" to Install "Gizmo Oil Painting" plugin.
- You will get a confirmation message that "Gizmo Oil Painting" was installed.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- In Adobe Photoshop go to Plugins -> Gizmo Oil Painting to open Gizmo Oil Painting plugin.
Updating Gizmo Oil Painting:
The update process follows the same steps as the initial installation: Simply download, unzip and double click your updated Gizmo Oil Painting plugin. This will launch the Creative Cloud application and prompt you to replace the current version of the plugin.
For more information about installing Creative Cloud app extensions or plugins visit Adobe support site: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html