Gizmo Pencil Drawing plugin Installation
Gizmo Pencil Drawing plugin requires the latest version of Adobe Photoshop in order to function properly. The minimum required version of Adobe Photoshop is v23.3.2. If you are using an older version of the software, please upgrade to the latest edition in order to use Gizmo Pencil Drawing.
Gizmo Pencil Drawing plugin will work only with ENGLISH version of Adobe Photoshop. For instructions on changing your Photoshop language to English please visit following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html
- Download the installation file and unzip it.
- Double-click the downloaded CCX file.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installer will open and ask you to confirm you wish to install.
- Click on "Install" button
- Click "OK" to Install "Gizmo Pencil Drawing" plugin.
- You will get a confirmation message that "Gizmo Pencil Drawing" was installed.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- In Adobe Photoshop go to Plugins -> Gizmo Pencil Drawing to open Gizmo Oil Painting plugin.
Updating Gizmo Pencil Drawing:
The update process follows the same steps as the initial installation: Simply download, unzip and double click your updated Gizmo Pencil Drawing plugin. This will launch the Creative Cloud application and prompt you to replace the current version of the plugin.
For more information about installing Creative Cloud app extensions or plugins visit Adobe support site: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html