Gizmo Panel Installation
Gizmo Panel requires the latest version of Adobe Photoshop in order to function properly. The minimum required version of Adobe Photoshop is v23.3.2. If you are using an older version of the software, please upgrade to the latest edition in order to use Gizmo Panel.
- Download the installation file and unzip it.
- Double-click the downloaded CCX file.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installer will open and ask you to confirm you wish to install.
- Click on "Install Locally" button
- Click "OK" to Install "Gizmo Panel" plugin.
- You will get a confirmation message that "Gizmo Panel" was installed.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- In Adobe Photoshop go to Plugins -> Gizmo Panel to open Gizmo Panel plugin.
Updating Gizmo Panel:
The update process follows the same steps as the initial installation: Simply download, unzip and double click your updated Gizmo Panel plugin. This will launch the Creative Cloud application and prompt you to replace the current version of the plugin.
For more information about installing Creative Cloud app extensions or plugins visit Adobe support site: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html